Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Your Mom

A lot of changes have been going down with my mom being sick lately and Amy's mom having a pseudo boyfriend. I have been bugging Amy with with many "your mom" jokes but they just haven't been cutting it.
Luckily there is always the Internet and the reliable "Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia":

Here's some helpful information that I found on the Wikipedia page entitled "Your Mom"

"Your mother" is also sometimes used as a sarcastic, tongue-in-cheek or a double entendre retort to either a mild criticism or even an innocuous statement. This often results in a sexual innuendo, as in the following examples:
Speaker 1: I want to give you something.
Speaker 2: That's what your mom said to me last night.
Speaker 1: What's your dad doing?
Speaker 2: Your mom!
Speaker 1: What do you wanna do next?
Speaker 2: Your mom!


Well .... those are a little harsh. Speaker 2 sounds like an @sshole.
In the spirit of NewDadDotCom, I'll stick with my G rated your mama jokes:

Speaker John: Amy, you look bored. Why don't you call your mom.
Speaker Amy: Why don't you call your mom.

Speaker John: Let's prank call your mom.
Speaker Amy: No! Go do the dishes.



Well.. I hope that helps any new dads who are trying to
have fun with some G rated "Your Mom" jokes.

Later,

John

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Ha ha haaaaaa! Seriously, I don't know why, but "your mom" jokes are always funny. Thank goodness for Wikipedia.

OHara101 said...

Hey John, You made me lol. Nice! Love the talk between you and Amy. Hannah